Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

I want to be a millionaire

Some people that are millionaires they just think of them self and not families and other they just want all the money to them self .


The first thing I would like about being a millionaire is that I don’t need to rely on my mum and dad and other family about asking them for money everyday like I do today.


The Second thing I would do if I was a millionaire is that I would buy my Mum,and Dad a bigger car and bigger house to live in.They would like that.


The third thing I would like to do if I was a millionaire is to travel the world and see what other countries eat and how  they live for a change.


The fourth and last thing I would like to do is to buy me a mansion and a motor bike so I can rome around the  streets on it and it would be fun to own a motor bike.






No comments:

Post a Comment