Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Sportscamp

At sports camp I had lots of fun going there my favourite sports there was outdoor hockey because I had lots of fun playing it and I learnt some new skills in that sports to one of them is that you can only use the flat side of the hockey stick and not the other one and also if it  hits your feet it is the other teams ball. And apart of the supports my other favourite thing was eating the food and the desert after it. And my last favorite thing about sports camp was when it was nights we had to go into the auditorium room and play indoor sports. And I also want to go back next year and have some more fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ni Hao Tane,
Sports Camp must have been very fun. I would have liked to go but my mum said it was too much to pay for. Maybe next year I can go. The food their must have been nice. What sports did you come first in?

Unknown said...

Hello Tane,
Good work Did you have fun at sports camp when you were participating in other sports that you like.

Unknown said...

Hello Tane sports camp was very fun. Play those sports was fun. Do you want to go back next year?

Unknown said...

Hi Tane,
Sports camp must of been fun. I wish I could be there

Post a Comment