Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Things I am good at

Walt:write about something you did well and what happened after that.


I am good at many things especially I am good at playing games. The games that I like is called black ops 2,Gta 5 and also watch dog.
But the game that I play most on xbox is called black ops 2.


First I like black ops 2 is because I get to custom guns and get to equip the guns. After I equip my guns I get to choose what I want for my win streak. My favourite win streak is the k9 unit because  when I get up to the win streak I get to release them and they will attack the opponent.


Next my favourite map on multiplayer is hijacked because it has a lot of camping spots my favourite camping-- spot is on the side of the boat. But sometimes people discover me on the side and they kill me. When I get killed I get respawned back to a spot on the map. The thing that I hate about black ops 2 is  that people kill me when I spawn.


Then after I play on multiplayer I go onto zombies and the highest level I have been up to is 99 it was a complicated level to go to. The map that I play on zombies is nuketown. The level that I hate on zombies is tranzit because that is to hard for me.


I think that this game is fun to play but it is a violence game to play.























No comments:

Post a Comment