Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Addiction












Alcohol is bad
it can make you turn very bad
maybe even sad
just turn around and i'll give you a hand
Don’t be scared because i’m a policeman.

This week my group has been researching and learning about addiction. We have been doing this because we are linking it to our topic study which is the human anatomy. So far this week I have been able to create my own addiction poster and a rap about alcohol. I think that the rap was hard to think of because it was my first time doing a rap about alcohol. Overall I really enjoyed doing this topic study.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Tane
I enjoyed reading your rap. I like how you told the truth about how people can react to drugs and alcohol and all sorts of addiction. I wonder, are you addicted to anything?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Tane
I did Enjoy your rap and your poster.It made a lot of sense. It should help a lot of people out their who have this addiction.

Keep the gerst work up.

Post a Comment