Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Deci-Mat

100.jpg100.jpg
1000.jpg
First picture: 1 whole is divided into tenths
second picture: 1 whole is divided into hundredths
Third: 1 whole is divided into thousandths

This is a game that we played this week it was quite easy to play the game. We had to roll a dice to see what it lands on. In the first picture I coloured in four tenths red because the dice rolled on four and the fraction dice rolled on one tenths so I coloured in four tenths red. In the second picture they rolled two hundredths so I coloured in two hundredths blue. This game was easy to play because their was not much rules on how to play the game. Next I want to learn more about Deci-mats.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Tane,
The deci mats helped me a lot because using the deci mats made it easy to learn about place value and decimals. The game was also very fun to play and also easy to play. What do you want to learn more about deci mats?

Post a Comment