Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Alien angles

alien angles.PNG
A few days ago I played alien angles. It was a bit difficult at the start but then it got easier as I carried on playing. I thought it was challenging at the start because I never used a protractor but after awhile I asked my mate and he had told me to use a protractor. So when I did I was rescuing aliens in no time. Next I want to learn more about different angles.











                                                                                              

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Tane
I also found this game a little difficult but just like you, it got easier as I kept on playing. I like how you explained how you got help from a friend. Do you think using a protractor makes it easier for you to measure angles?

Keep up the exquisite work Tane.

Post a Comment