Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Metaphors

IMG_0187.JPG
Walt: Match metaphors with their meaning in sport and non-sport activities


Firstly we had to get into groups of 3 or 4. I worked with Havea, Huntah and Zain. The students that were in the target writing group weren’t allowed to help because they had done this activity before so they just had to watch the rest match it together. I think when we were doing this activity it was interesting because it was my first time doing it. I think after doing this activity I would like to add some of these metaphors into my writing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tane
I also thought this writing activity interesting. It was pretty easy for me though. Did you find it hard? Which metaphor was your favourite?

Keep up the good work, Tane.

Post a Comment