Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Brooke Neal


Today we had Brooke Neal come into our class, to speak to us about 2016 olympics. She told us about what she found hard and easy in the olympics. Although now that she is an outstanding hockey player she had said when she was younger everyone use to call her a baby giraffe, because she would swing her arms and legs around everywhere. Also she said that she thought that it was really awesome when she had not only seen her mum and dad at her quater final game at the olympic but also her brother. Even though he had lost his game the day before he had still put in effort to come and watch her game and that gave her that extra boost to try harder. Also she always had a poster every morning hang up on her wall to always remind her that
  • Nothing can stop me!
  • I am powerful
  • I show pride
  • I will do my best - everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment